What Are Blackheads?
A blackhead will appear when one of your hair follicles becomes clogged. This follicle will collect things like dead skin and bacteria and will give off the appearance of a small black bump on your body.
Blackheads pose absolutely no medical risks. Blackheads mostly appear on the face where the skin is very oily. However, most people want to get rid of them to improve their appearance and are concerned about what other people may think about them.
Try These Simple Home Remedies To Help Treat Your Blackheads:
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is not only used for baking, or keeping things smelling fresh. Baking soda has an antiseptic quality which makes it a great product for your skin. It works as an exfoliant to scrub away dead skin cells. This leaves the skin super soft and smooth. Baking soda is also an incredible contender against those pesky blackheads.
- In a bowl, simply mix about a tablespoon of baking soda with a small amount of water to form a paste
- Spread the paste along the blackhead area evenly and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes
- Finally, rinse the area with warm water
Repeat this remedy once or twice per week for optimal results.
Cinnamon is actually an antibacterial spice that is widely used to make different face masks. It offers many benefits for the skin including, the removal of blackheads, acne, and also helps eliminate flaky skin.
- Mix approximately one part of organic cinnamon with two parts honey to make a paste
- Then apply a thin layer over the blackhead area
- Wait approximately 15 minutes to allow the paste to dry
- Finally, wash off with your favorite cleanser, and follow up with a moisturizer
Oatmeal is more than just a delightful breakfast. Oatmeal is a nutrient-rich grain which has many different benefits. Oatmeal can be used for a number of different skin conditions including, sensitive skin, irritated skin, and blackheads. like the others, it works as a gentle skin exfoliator removing oil and bacteria.
- Follow the instructions on the package to properly cook the oatmeal
- Allow the oatmeal to cool to room temperature before applying to the affected areas
- Apply directly to the blackheads and wait between 10 to 20 minutes before simply washing it off with warm water
How To Get Rid Of Your Blackheads extremely Fast And Easily
I highly recommend a powerful, all-natural blackhead treatment called Revitol exfoliating cream.
With this cream, you can dissolve pesky blackheads and leave your skin feeling smooth and beautiful.